The NT301 engine diagnostic
is the easiest and quickest solution for OBD faults. When auto scanner
comes to diagnosing Check Engine issues you'd never go wrong with the new car diagnostic scan tool. It offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on OBD II vehicles.
Even though the diagnostic scanner compatibles with most cars from 2000, but different regions support the vehicle OBDII/EOBD protocol at different times, or some car is in special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD-II protocol. In general, it supports for the 12V voltage, 16 pin interfaces compliant US, European Asian OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles. The scanner cannot work on all electric car
. If you have any question, please email us, we are here and ready to help you at any time. We will provide you with the best of the best obd2 scanners.FEATURES:
1. Compatibles with OBDII/EOBD compliant cars after 2000, light-duty trucks, SUVs sold worldwide.
2. Supports multiple code
requests: Generic, manufacturer specific, pending and permanent codes.
3. Clears codes, turns off check engine light (MIL) and resets monitors.
4. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set.
5. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data. Reads live O2sensor/on-board monitor test data.
6.Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN). Enhanced Mode 6 data.
7. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacture specific codes and enhanced 6 data.
8. Prints data through computer. Please note:
1. The NT301 diagnostic tool cannot be updated on Windows 10 system and Mac platform
. Windows XP-Windows 7 is OK
2. Keep your vehicle's ignition ON while you are going to test your car.